Kaiser Permanente’s 27th annual Anti-Smoking Poster Contest will be in the Fall this year.
Starting September 14th, the 2020 Virtual Poster Contest will be open for all students in grades 6th-12th. Kaiser Permanente’s goal for this year is to continue to uncover the latest attempts at the top tobacco companies to combat the myth of e-cigarettes and vaping and the effects it has on youth…
We want to hear your voice about the concerns affecting your generation to share peer to peer. Your art, story, voice will be shared all over the greater Sacramento area on radio (including 102.5 FM), Twitter, Instagram and more! GREAT PRIZES!
RULES & Guidelines:
- Participants must be enrolled in the 6th through 12th grades.
- All entries must be anti-tobacco or anti-vaping.
- Only original artwork (computer generated artwork will be accepted.)
- All submissions must be of the ratio 2.4:1, with a maximum width of 1200px and a minimum width of 600px.
- Hand drawn entries may be scanned and uploaded. They should be completed on paper not exceeding 13″ x 9″.
- For complete rules, and a sample image size, download the “Complete Rules” pdf.
- Slogans are restricted to 10 words maximum.
- Write BOLD and CLEAR and use BRIGHT colors.
- No photographs or other copyrighted material and do not use cartoon or comic characters (i.e. Mickey Mouse, Joe Camel, etc.)
- Do not use themes associated with death (i.e. graveyards, skulls, etc.)
- In order to be eligible for consideration, the entry form must be completely filled out and signed by the student and parent/guardian. Online signatures are accepted at the time of file upload.
- All entries submitted online by Oct 30th deadline.
- Keep it simple – remember that a picture is worth 1,000 words
- When ready, use our online form to submit your work.
Take a look at our amazing past winners.